Vincent Leon-Guerrero is a principal at the firm and is a seasoned commercial real estate and real estate finance attorney with a considerable amount of experience handling all facets of real estate transactions. Over the last two decades, Vince has developed a local and national practice at top Am Law 100 law firms representing major real estate clients in Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland and many other states. Vince regularly counsels institutional and non-institutional investors, REITs, manufacturing and service companies, government contractors, developers, non-profits, banks and other lenders and individuals in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including:
- Purchase and sales of office, retail, industrial, flex/office, multi-family, automobile dealership and mixed use assets
- Acquisition loans, re-financings, construction loans, bridge loans and mezzanine loans, on behalf of both borrowers and lenders
- Leasing transactions, on behalf of both landlords and tenants
- Commercial real estate development, joint ventures and construction financings
- Multi-state and portfolio acquisitions and financings for institutional clients
In addition, Vince has substantial experience with sale-leaseback transactions, triple-net (NNN) leasing and the acquisition, sale and financing of franchised and non-franchised NNN properties, particularly NNN leased automobile dealership properties. He has extensive experience representing borrowers (QALICB) in New Markets Tax Credit transactions.
Vince brings to the table a keen understanding of all facets involved in real estate deals, sophisticated legal experience, a repertoire of solutions and an ability to efficiently deliver legal services. With his breadth of experience, Vince helps clients structure and close complex real estate transactions and works to minimize clients’ risk on a cost-effective basis.
Vince is admitted to practice in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia and has handled real estate closings and other real estate matters for clients in the Mid-Atlantic region and dozens of other states in the South, Southeast, Northeast, Midwest and West.
B.A., Communication Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara 1990
J.D., summa cum laude, American University, Washington College of Law 1995
- District of Columbia