May 2022, Fairfax and Leesburg, VA – Nine lawyers from the McCandlish Lillard law firm in Fairfax and Leesburg have been selected to the 2022 Super Lawyers lists.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in a state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, to receive the designation of Super Lawyers. These are the attorneys, with links to their respective biography pages at McCandlish Lillard’s web site, who were named to the 2022 Virginia Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists.
The Super Lawyers named, and their practice areas recognized, are:
- Elizabeth L. Gray (Elder Law)
- Virginia C. Haizlip (Family Law)
- Peyton Mahaffey (Business Litigation)
- Lawrence J. McClafferty (Civil Litigation: Plaintiff)
- Stephen C. Price (Real Estate)
- Douglas J. Sanderson (Family Law)
- Benjamin J. Trichilo (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff).
All of the above attorneys named in this year’s survey have been honored previously.
The Virginia Rising Stars named are:
McCandlish Lillard has offices in Fairfax and Leesburg. The law firm has been meeting the legal needs of businesses and individuals in Northern Virginia and throughout the Commonwealth for more than a century. For more information regarding McCandlish Lillard, call the firm at 703-273-2288 or visit our website at www.mccandlaw.com.