April 2019, Fairfax and Leesburg, VA – Eight lawyers from the law firm of McCandlish Lillard have been selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers or Rising Stars lists.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in a state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the designation of Super Lawyers. In addition to being named to the 2019 Virginia Super Lawyers list,
- Peyton Mahaffey (Business Litigation) was named to the Top 100: 2019 Virginia Super Lawyers list, and
- Elizabeth L. Gray (Elder Law) was noted to have been a Super Lawyer for 10 or more consecutive years.
In addition to Mr. Mahaffey and Ms. Gray, the 2019 Virginia Super Lawyers list features:
- Lawrence J. McClafferty (Business Litigation),
- Stephen C. Price (Real Estate),
- Douglas J. Sanderson (Family Law), and
- Benjamin J. Trichilo (Workers’ Compensation).
All of the firm’s attorneys named as a result of this year’s survey have been honored previously. Selected again to the 2019 Virginia Rising Stars list, a list that includes no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state, were:
- Virginia C. Haizlip (Family Law) and
- William J. Walsh (Business/Corporate).
Super Lawyers rates outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. It uses a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
McCandlish Lillard currently has 20 attorneys, with offices in Fairfax and Leesburg. The law firm has been meeting the legal needs of businesses and individuals in Northern Virginia and throughout the Commonwealth for more than a century. For more information regarding McCandlish & Lillard, P.C., call the firm at 703-273-2288 or visit our website at www.mccandlishlawyers.com.